GREYSGREYS DOES A CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
To get into the holiday spirit we have decided to do a give away for you guys! There will be four prizes that you can win:
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 DVD (2 winners)
- A phone case from here (1 winner)
- This ’Team Grey’ pillow (1 winner)
The first winner will get to choose the prize they want first, the second winner will choose second, and so on.
- Please only like and reblog ONCE
- You don’t have to be following us :)
- Winners will be chosen and messaged on the 10th December
- Winners will be contacted by Solina or Jazz
- Any questions? Just ask us
GOOD LUCK AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
"I don’t want you forgetting how different our circumstaces are. If you die, and I live, there’s no life for me at all back in District Twelve. You’re my whole life." Peeta says. "I would never be happy again. It’s different for you. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be hard. But there are other people who’d make your life worth living."
"No one really needs me," he says, and there’s no selfpity in his voice. It’s true his family doesn’t need him. They will mourn him, as will a handfull of friends. But they will get on…. I realise only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.
“I do,” I say. “I need you.”